– Click on photo to enlarge –
Questions for your wedding photographer.
There are important questions that clients need to be answered. In a meeting we can clear all your doubts and answer all the questions you may have for the photos of your big day! I’ve list a few here. Feel free to ask.
- How far in advance do I need to book with you?
- How long have you been in business?
- How many weddings have you shot? Have you done many that were similar to mine in size and style?
- How would you describe your photography style (e.g. traditional, photojournalistic, creative)
- Do you have a portfolio I can review? Are all of the images yours, and is the work recent?
- Can I give you a list of specific shots we would like?
- What information do you need from me before the wedding day?